- Founded:- July [email protected] India and Oman.
- With support from a cluster of Research Scientist in Japan, Spain and India –IIT-Mumbai.
- Carry out proprietary and group R&D studies to develop industry-leading technical methodologies and products.
- To provide UAV Drone Based Photogrammetry, Remote Reality Sensors, GIS Data Analysis, Remote Sensing data services and customized Mapping Solutions.
- SAKURA GSR recognizes the importance of group effort.
- SAKURA-GSR constantly initiates to working with other technology specialist to deliver the best possible solution to our customers.
- More than 25 years working experience with Japanese Universities and Industries.
- Vast experience in the development of diverse image processing and computer vision techniques, 3D city mapping, SAR satellite remote sensing and GIS development suitable for aerial Survey and GIS technology industries.
- Strong Academic and Rich Industrial experience (40 years) in the Analysis of airphoto, microwave and optical sensor images for the Earth Sciences Studies.
- Strong Academic and Business Development experience (8 years).
Our Scientific Advancement
SAKURA-GSR have progressively been adapting innovate technologies to reduce field work and develop techniques that directly offer field inputs through advance Survey Grade UAV, satellite image studies to save both time and costs.
Prior to this, the promoters of SAKURA-GSR have strong basic knowledge in application of microwave, IR and NIR band data for several projects. SAKURA-GSR has been providing reliable and accurate information with necessary detail on time which is extremely important for geospatial solutions in the areas of rural and social development, infrastructure and natural resources management programmes.
SAKURA GSR specializes in satellite imaging collections, producing seamless orthorectified imaging mosaics, DEM’s and 3D Digital Terrain Models for many industries using CAD and GIS applications utilizing high, medium resolution mono and stereo satellite image data.
Our team of remote sensing and GIS, GPS and Geodesy experts are experienced in the feature extraction, manipulation, and supplementation of satellite image data. These projects provide invaluable information to a broad spectrum of industries.
SAKURA-GSR has been providing reliable and accurate information with necessary detail on time which is extremely important for geospatial solutions in the areas of rural and social development, infrastructure and natural resources management programmes.
SAKURA-GSR is capable of getting Space images from all its overseas sources reliably available for creating and updating maps. In the current scenario, SAKURA-GSR can procure several high-resolution UAV drone, remote sensing satellites data for any kind of projects from its relations with its overseas associates. The higher geometric precision and accuracy of the high resolution images provide an opportunity to map the terrain at very large scales with elevation information for various developmental and engineering application projects.
SAKURA Geoinformation Software Research (SAKURA-GSR)Pvt Ltd is a total offshore out-sourcing GeoSpatial software R & D and Solution company.
We have been successful in MiddleEast particularly in Oman. We have carried out several Mineral Exploration projects for our Australian client in Saudi Arabia, Sudan and Oman.
Image Analysis Research and Development – products for 3D DSM modeling, LIDAR data, SAR-data and other Satellite data analysis, research and applications.
Remote Reality Sensors for Dam monitoring, agriculture applications and weather monitoring
Disaster Management Sensor-Wireless communication sensors for Landslide monitoring
3D Textured building modelling software services